Friday, October 21, 2011

Fekkai BzzAgent Campaign!



I'm so excited ... I have been approved by BzzAgent to demo another product! How cool is that!
Being a BzzAgent means I get to try products and give honest feedback about them.  I am not paid or compensated in any way other than receiving samples of products to try, and sometimes receiving coupons to share with others!
~ Fekkai BzzAgent Campaign ~
I'm looking forward to receiving my Fekkai products!  I selected the Glossing product line and hope to see some renewed shine and manageability.  
The best part of the product, from what I have seen so far, is that a line of Fekkai products are readily available at convenient retail stores, drugstores and grocery stores across the country.  
Here is a short technical blurb ... looks like plenty of reasons to be excited about Fekkai products!  
“Want effortlessly gorgeous hair in between those visits to your stylist? Not a problem. Fekkai hair products pamper your every day with luxurious formulas developed to address the needs of different hair types while helping to maintain the health of your hair. We’d say this deserves an “ooh la la”!   Today, there’s Glossing™ for radiant shine, Shea Butter for luscious moisture, Technician® Color Care for caring for color treated hair, and Full Volume® for voluminous body.”
I will be sure to let you know what I think of the products after I've had a chance to try them!  If anyone else has tried any of their products, let me know.  I'm really interested to learn more about their various products!


No comments:

Post a Comment