Monday, November 7, 2011

Fekkai Glossing Products Review!



Update: STILL loving the Fekkai Glossing products!!  I found these products on the CVS web site and Amazon.com.  Check them out if you want to give them a try.  I also found them in my local CVS store.  They are not inexpensive products, so I will be watching very closely for any good deals and will be sure to pass them along!!  :)


~ Fekkai Glossing Products Review ~
I'm so happy to be participating in the Fekkai BzzAgent Campaign!  After using the Fekkai Glossing products for almost two weeks now, I can honestly say I LOVE these products!!
~ My experience ~
My hair is very challenging ... it's very fine, thin and frizzes very easily.  I don't often find products that work well.  This all changed after trying the Fekkai Glossing products!  The Fekkai Glossing Shampoo is so nice and luxurious - it lathers beautifully!  The Fekkai Glossing Conditioner is considered a "light" product, yet surprisingly, it conditions my hair extremely well.  My hair usually feels like straw after using most conditioners, but with Fekkai it's silky soft and so easy to comb through ... yay!!
As much as I LOVE the Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner, my favorite product is definitely the Fekkai Glossing Cream!  Nothing short of Ah-MAZING!!  Use a very small amount on wet or dry hair and and, like magic, no more frizz!  As an added bonus, my hair is the softest and silkiest it has ever been!  
(Note: the trick is using just the right amount of Glossing cream.  Be careful not to use too much or your hair may look greasy.  Too little and you won't see all the benefits.  Just right = Perfection!  :)
~ Where to buy Fekkai ~
The best part of this experience is that a line of Fekkai products are readily available at convenient retail stores, drugstores and grocery stores across the country.  I recently saw the Fekkai Glossing products advertised in a weekly CVS ad!  
~ My disclaimer ~
Being a BzzAgent means I need to give honest feedback about them.  I am not paid or compensated in any way other than receiving samples of products to try.  

No comments:

Post a Comment